Friday, April 13, 2007

He's Here!!

After a year of hard work in the adoption process, we got to go to Guatemala to bring home our son, Jared Magno!! He was sad to leave his Foster Mother, but it didn't take long for him to love us. He attached himself to Scott really quickly since Scott could speak Spanish to him. By the end of the trip, he was calling Scott, "Papi!" and me, "Mommy!"
We were so happy to welcome Jared into our family! There was a nice welcoming party waiting for us at the airport. Jared wasn't scared at all! He was happy to be the center of attention! It was love at first sight for everyone in our family.


While we were in Guatemala, both Scott and I missed Bradley a lot! Whenever we talked to him on the phone, I would tell Bradley, "I can't wait to see you!!" He would reply with "I can't wait to see Magno!" Bradley could not wait to be a big brother and meet his little brother! It was truly amazing to see them quickly form a brotherhood bond. They play and they fight like they've been brothers for years!!

No comments: