Friday, July 27, 2007

He's here!!!


Jack Edward McBride

9 lbs 11 ounces and 22 inches long! We're so happy he's here!!













We are now a family of 5!

9 comments:

Amie said...

Yay! What cute pics. Bradley's hair looks so light in these pictures!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Congratulations!!! And welcome Jack (right?)!

He does look like a big boy already!

Kendra

Becky said...

Congratulations, Becky!

felicia said...

Congrats! What a doll! He was big like my rolly polly!

Susie Jensen said...

Hi Becky and BOYS!!!

This is so exciting for you and such a wonderful time for your family. All of your boys are absolutely adorable and we can't wait to watch the antics they'll pull as they love livin' life with each other. You guys are awesome and we're sure proud of you and your family.

Enjoy this fun time in life.

love,
Susie, Mike and GIRLS!!!

Amberly said...

He's beautiful! I'm so gald we're not the only ones jumping from a family of 3 to a family of 5 in a very short time! I love your family of boys, congrats!!

Karen said...

Congrats, I have not seen you for so long it seems like just yesterday you were pregnant. Time flys congrats again.

Katy B. said...

Wow! Very cute boys.....I don't know how you do it. I can barely handle 2 kiddies. Best of luck!

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Becky! Your babies are all beautiful! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!