Friday, January 25, 2008

My new bed

I'm not sure how many of you will ever go in my bedroom, but it's been very plain until recently. I'm not a very good decision maker when it comes to decorating. I have to stew over it for a while and even after I make a decision, it takes me a while to get used to what I have done to decide whether or not I like it. I knew I needed to find a comforter set before I could do anything else to decorate my bedroom. Finally, I found a comforter for my bed that I love! It was on clearance at Dillard's which makes it more appealing! Here's a picture.
It takes me way too long in the morning to make my bed, but it's worth it. Everytime I walk into my bedroom, I get a smile on my face. Now for paint and curtains! I suggested to Scott that we do a blue accent wall for behind the bed and then paint the other 3 walls tan, but then I don't know what color for the curtains. He wants to do all 4 walls tan and then do blue curtains.
What do you think?
Here's a side view.

4 comments:

Amberly said...

I like the bedding, the colors are great! I like the idea of 4 tan walls and blue drapes, or you could do a blue accent wall and darker brown on the windows. It's so fun to feel like it's coming together!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Or one other option would be to do a chocolate brown focal wall (maybe with the venetian plaster texture), the other walls tan, and blue drapes. I really like that set!

Becky said...

Very pretty--and I was going to suggest exactly the same two options as Amberly! :)

Carol said...

I vote for the blue accent wall, with the other three tan, and dark brown drapes.