Very adorable! Jared looks like a really happy kid. I wish we could have gotten to know him a little better before we left. All your kids are beautiful.
I love your blog...I don't think I have ever gotten teary eyed reading one before yours!
you did it! good work!!
Your pictures turned out really cute, Becky!!!! I'm sure it was a total breeze getting all three boys to smile and sit still. HA HA. ;0) Good job.
Your boys are so cute I just had to squeeze them - but hugging the computer monitor was not as fulfilling as I expected!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very adorable! Jared looks like a really happy kid. I wish we could have gotten to know him a little better before we left. All your kids are beautiful.
I love your blog...I don't think I have ever gotten teary eyed reading one before yours!
you did it! good work!!
Your pictures turned out really cute, Becky!!!! I'm sure it was a total breeze getting all three boys to smile and sit still. HA HA. ;0) Good job.
Your boys are so cute I just had to squeeze them - but hugging the computer monitor was not as fulfilling as I expected!
Post a Comment