Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've been tagged! (Thanks Amie!)

8 TV Shows I love to watch:

- Prison Break
- Lost
- The Office
- America's Next Top
- 90210
- Wheel of Fortune
- Friends
- King of Queens
- The Haunting

8 Favorite Restaurants:

- Garcia's
- Black Angus
- Cheesecake Factory
- The Largo
- Streets of New York
- IHOP
- Panda Express
- Taco Bell


8 Things That Happened Yesterday:

- Watched Nim's Island with my boys
- Did 30 minute step-aarobics tape
- Washed 4 loads of laundry
- Cleaned the boy's bathroom
- Took a 15 minute power nap
- Watered my bushes
- Bought a few groceries from Walmart
- Started a letter to my Mom

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

- Seeing the boys in their Halloween costumes
- The Primary Program
- Scott coming home from work
- The Presidential Election to be over already!
- A new episode of 90210, they've been on re-runs for 2 weeks!
- The new season of Lost to start
(my life's pretty boring, I know)
- Jack's runny nose to go away
- Winning a million dollars on Wheel of Fortune!


8 Things On My WishList:

- a little girl
- Diamond bracelet and matching diamond earings
- Chevy Tahoe
- House on 5 acres
- Lose a few pounds
- Bosch mixer
- my husband to graduate college
- to never have to worry about money again

1 comment:

Amie said...

yay, you did it! (my cousin beat you out, but still...) I like Nim's Island too. =)