Sunday, November 30, 2008
Birthday
Scott and I had our birthdays this past weekend. Mine is the 27th and his is the 28th of November. I really like having our birthdays 1 day apart. In the past we've boughten combined gifts, like a camera and other things. This year we didn't do that and it was fun too! My birthday was Thanksgiving day, which was fine. I love it when it falls on a day that Scott doesn't have to work. So he can help me with the kids. Otherwise, it's more like any other day. So for our birthdays, we decided on a little compromise. He'd go with me to see the movie "Twilight" and I'd go with him to see the new James Bond movie, "Quantom of Solace." Both movies were great! and we had a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Becky...Sorry it's a little late! Wish we would have been home-we would have babysat for you! Glad you found some one else to do it and glad you had fun!
Happy birthday Scott and Becky!
Post a Comment