Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving. We spent the day at Scott's Grandparent's house in Gold Canyon. I only say Jared and Bradley a couple of times all day! The rest of their time was outside playing with their cousins. They went on a hike, played football and tag. It was a great day with lots of yummy food! It might be because my birthday is always near Thanksgiving, but I love turkey and pumpkin pie!

Here are some pics I took of the boys outside Grandmother's house. Will someone please teach Jared how to smile?




3 comments:

Amie said...

He IS smiling! =)

Cara said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Hope the birthday was great too. :) Oh and your little guys are so darn cute. I agree that he is smiling and its a cute smile too. : )

Mike y Kenia said...

your boys are growing up Becky!!
We can't wait to see you on New Year's day!!