Wednesday, January 21, 2009

McBride Farm

I love that Scott works for the Federal government. That means that he gets all the Federal holidays off, including Civil Rights Day, which we just had this past weekend. So we took advantage of the 3 day weekend and went to visit Scott's parents at their new home. They were recently transferred to a farm outside of Rodeo, NM. They live in Az, just inside the border.

We were able to celebrate Grandma Diane's birthday while we were up there and the boys loved that. Jared asked, "Which present is mine?" Crazy kid. We always have a great time with them. Here are some pictures.

Scott, Bradley and Jack on the quad:


Jared & Grandpa on the tractor:


Mom & Dad McBride walking in the snow:


Bradley & Jared in the snow:


Bradley & Scott on the quad:

2 comments:

Amie said...

Looks fun! So are they closer now?

k-lo said...

Look at your gorgeous family~!!!! So I finally got addicted to this thing and I found you!!! Tell the whole McB fam I say hi. Love the pics from the farm. Congrats on finishing up things with your cutie!!!