Monday, March 29, 2010

My boys!


I am the only daughter in my family with 6 brothers (2 of those brothers are not in the picture above). Growing up, there were times when I loved it and there were times when I hated it. When it was Father's and Son's weekend and all the boys would leave and I had my Mom all to myself, I was very happy. But, when my younger brother, who was closest to me in age, would take sides with my older brother because he was a boy, I hated it. I always thought it would be fun to have a sister, but I didn't mind being the spoiled princess. Now that I'm an adult, I love being the only girl! I have 8 Sisters-in-law and they are some of my best friends.

As a Mom, I have 3 boys. Once again, I'm the only girl, surrounded by a husband and 3sons. My kids remind me that I have Lucy (our dog) but it isn't the same. But once again, I'm comfortable. I understand boys. I can handle boys.


I do have 2 daughters who are not with us on this Earth, Aubrey and Abigail, and I look forward to getting to know them when we are reunited.

I love, love, love my boys and are very proud of them!







No comments: