This day went as great as I could imagine! I was so greatful for our family and friends who came and supported us, my favorite people were there. Watching my husband baptize our son was amazing. I'm so greatful for the priesthood. A woman in testimony meeting yesterday said, "In the gospel (of Jesus Christ) is where true happiness is found." I diddo that! Bradley has always had a firm grasp on things. He has felt the spirit numerous times and I know he felt his Heavenly Father's love at his baptism. He wrote in his journal that he felt the spirit telling him that he'd made the right choice. Love that boy! Love my husband who honors and values his priesthood. He's a great example to our boys.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Bradley's Baptism
My little boy got baptized!
.JPG)
This day went as great as I could imagine! I was so greatful for our family and friends who came and supported us, my favorite people were there. Watching my husband baptize our son was amazing. I'm so greatful for the priesthood. A woman in testimony meeting yesterday said, "In the gospel (of Jesus Christ) is where true happiness is found." I diddo that! Bradley has always had a firm grasp on things. He has felt the spirit numerous times and I know he felt his Heavenly Father's love at his baptism. He wrote in his journal that he felt the spirit telling him that he'd made the right choice. Love that boy! Love my husband who honors and values his priesthood. He's a great example to our boys.
This day went as great as I could imagine! I was so greatful for our family and friends who came and supported us, my favorite people were there. Watching my husband baptize our son was amazing. I'm so greatful for the priesthood. A woman in testimony meeting yesterday said, "In the gospel (of Jesus Christ) is where true happiness is found." I diddo that! Bradley has always had a firm grasp on things. He has felt the spirit numerous times and I know he felt his Heavenly Father's love at his baptism. He wrote in his journal that he felt the spirit telling him that he'd made the right choice. Love that boy! Love my husband who honors and values his priesthood. He's a great example to our boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cool that both our 8 year olds were baptized on the same day!
Post a Comment