Don't they look so handsome in their uniforms?
Here's our 3rd grader!
I've been really worried about Jared starting Kindergarten and have had a couple of sleepless nights the weekend prior. He doesn't know any of the kids in his class. But when I saw him in his school uniform with his backpack on, he had this warm feeling telling me he was going to be okay.
He's so cute!
Their first day was great!
Jared had a lot of fun and was excited to go back the next day. He had great behavior.
Brad was happy to see all his friends again, but disappointed that his desk is in the back of the classroom, again. That's what he gets for being a well behaved kid.
1 comment:
yay for the boys, they look great. I love and miss uniforms. I wish our school would go back to using them!
Post a Comment