Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jared's birthday!!!

Now he's 6!!! Jared celebrated his birthday at his Grandparent's house, since we were there visiting Scott's parents for Labor Day weekend.

We love Jared very much. I believe with all my heart that Heavenly Father meant for Jared to be a part of our family, even though he was born so many miles away. Heavenly Father guided us every step of the way to adopting Jared. I am very fortunate to be his mother. He fits in great with our family, there's no question he's one of us. I think most people around us forget that he was adopted and find it hard to believe that he hasn't been with us since he was born. I love him as much as I love any of my children. I'm very proud of him and the obstacles he's overcome. I think we'll see great things from Jared. He amazes me every day and I don't know what I'd do without him.

Happy Birthday Jared Magno McBride!!!

He's trying to decide what to wish for:

Presents!!!




Here are some pictures I love of our Jared:






Scott and Brad took a ride on the motorcycle without him.




4 comments:

Amie said...

ohmygosh, love the fuzzy head. :) We have it on our list of to-do items to call him today, since we got in at 9:30 last night... Happy birthday Jared!

Castle Family said...

seems like yesterday when he joined your family! Time flies! What a handsome little man :)

Becky said...

He's such a cutie, Becky! I miss his smiling face at preschool :) Hope he's loving kindergarten.

Tell him I said "happy birthday" and I can't wait to sing to him in Primary on Sunday :)

The Hale Fam said...

Those pictures of Jared SO YOUNG made me realize just how old he has gotten. I love the one of him on the swingset with his typical, happy smile. Happy Birthday, Jared!