Monday, May 2, 2011

Saturday is a special day...

I had a great day on Saturday! Full of fun and family.

First, in the morning, my sisters-in-law and I threw a bridal shower for our sister-in-law Andrea. She is getting married for the second time and I really believe she's picked a winner! Here's some pictures:
Cinderella's glass slipper

Kurt Brooks loves Andrea Warren, carved in a tree:

The 2nd, smaller, cake was gluten free and so yummy. Scott's sister Marlena was in charge of the cake. Of course she went all out, that's why we asked her. :)




Next was Bradley's piano recital. He did a great job and didn't mess up once. His songs were "Oh Suzanna!" and "Step Along March."



After that, the McBride's came over for a belated Easter party. There was good fun and fun conversation. We had an egg hunt and the kids had a blast!



What a great day!

1 comment:

Amie said...

Looks like a great day! LOVE the cakes!