Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer

I love summer! I'm loving the heat and having my boys home. There hasn't been a lot of fighting, I'm not sure why, but my kids have been getting along great with each other and I'm so greatful for it!
We've been very busy. Brad and Jared are on the swim team at the local public pool and Jack & the 2 boys I babysit are taking swim lessons at the same pool. So our mornings are spent swimming! Then on to the local elem. school for free lunch! I love that my kids are eating healthy and we get to leave the mess behind and come home to my clean kitchen.
Here are a few pics that Brad took of Jack in the pool. I can't help it, this boy is so stinkin cute! I'll have to post more later of the other boys. I've been swimming instead of taking pictures.


No comments: