Thursday, July 21, 2011

My baby's 4 yrs old!

4 years ago today, I got up around 5:30 am to go to the bathroom when my water broke. We called my Mom, who was so willing to get over to my house that early in the morning and take Brad and Jared and Scott and I went off to the hospital! Our baby was born on July 21st, 2007 at 5:56 pm, weighing 9 lbs 11 oz and 22 inches long.





There's no denying that he's the baby of the family. He gets spoiled by us all!

4 comments:

Amie said...

Seems like yesterday!! Happy Birthday to Jack! (he was eleven pounds??? I totally don't remember that)

Monica said...

happy birthday Jack! Your boys all look so sweet and little in those pictures :) Were they ever really so small???

Families are Forever said...

Nope, 9.11 lbs. I read that right off his card we got from the hospital. I'm going to have to go back and check that. Weird.

Cara said...

Happy 4th birthday Jack! Isn't it so crazy that they are all 4 now! Wow the time goes by fast!