Thursday, January 19, 2012

Outside

About a month before Christmas, Scott and I bought roller blades for our older two boys. We were going to give them to the boys for Christmas. The boys had not asked for roller blades, so we talked about how we could get them to ask for them. We decided that we would pull our roller blades out (& dust them off because it's been a few years) and let them see us ride our roller blades and hopefully they'll get excited and ask for roller blades for Christmas. The problem was that we got them too excited!
When we rode ours around, the boys thought they were really cool and really wanted to try them out. We told them that Scott's skates wouldn't fit him, but he begged and begged and begged.
Since we're weak, we went ahead and gave them their roller blades that day, a month early. Here's some pictures of them learning hot to skate. I couldn't find the pics I took of our middle son skating, I'll add those soon.

The good news is, they love them!




No comments: