Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Easter

We had such a wonderful Easter. Filled with good food, family, friends, and chocolate. What more could we ask for, right? The "Empty Nesters" of the ward threw a fantastic Easter egg hunt party for the children of the ward. They planned this party between the morning and afternoon sessions of General Conference. It was a great way to spend the day. We felt the spiritual high of General Conference with a fun activity with our ward family in the middle. Thank you "Empty Nesters," we love you so much!
This was the first time my boys have done well watching General Conference. They actually listened and remembered what they heard! I'll be forever grateful for the Primary leaders for teaching Jack about Dieter F. Uchtdorf, I love hearing Jack say his name: http://youtu.be/tXyyRxDb7hw
The Sunday before Easter, we had our McBride family Easter egg hunt. Always a great time hunting for eggs with cousins. And I got to hold my newest nephew, Matthew. So sweet! Then on Easter we had dinner with my side of the family. I love getting together with extended family, especially watching my boys play with their cousins.

No comments: