This is where my littlest brother Alan will be serving his mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We opened his papers last week at my house and we all couldn't be more excited for him. He reports January 16th. This is the same mission that my other "little" brother served in. They aren't so little anymore, which means I'm not so little anymore, sigh. I'm so proud of Alan and his decision to serve the Lord. In my family, 4 brothers, 2 sisters-in-law and my husband have (or will have) all served in South America. Scott served in Caracas Venezuela.- I think I need to learn to speak Spanish!
Since the last of my siblings is on his way out of the house, my Mom is also getting ready to "fly the coop!" The will be submitting her missionary papers soon and will serve 18 months while Alan is gone. Awesome! What a great experience that will be to have 2 missionaries out from my family! They will be wonderful examples to my children. We'll be writing a lot of letters over the next 2 years. Bradley is already saying he's going to serve his mission in California.
1 comment:
that is so cool that your boys have such great examples to look up to! congrats to your brother on his call!
Post a Comment