oh yeah, I meant to ask if we could borrow your spidey costume for this Friday night. Both Cameron AND Ethan want to be spiderman. oy. Kids look good!
Hi Becky,I've tagged you. See my blog for details.
So cute! What adorable little men in your life Becky!
Becky,Your boys are SO cute! I wish we could have gone to the ward party. See ya soonKyla
They look great! Wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh yeah, I meant to ask if we could borrow your spidey costume for this Friday night. Both Cameron AND Ethan want to be spiderman. oy. Kids look good!
Hi Becky,
I've tagged you. See my blog for details.
So cute! What adorable little men in your life Becky!
Becky,
Your boys are SO cute! I wish we could have gone to the ward party. See ya soon
Kyla
They look great! Wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment