We did it! We thought it would take at least a week to put together, but we did most of it Saturday night and finished the sky Sunday. Scott's parent's do a lot of puzzles and we've worked on some at their house, but have never done one ourselves. With nothing to do Saturday night, we went out and bought this 1000 piece puzzle. I was surprised how much fun we had! Good family time. Bradley even put a few pieces together. Here's what we accomplished.

I'm so proud, I don't want to take it apart!!
3 comments:
Wow, that's a lotta pieces! you're so patient! Your new picture looks great. =)
I have a couple puzzles that I glued to poster board and had framed! Usually you cant even tell its a puzzle, and really will you ever put it together again!!
My family loves to do puzzles like that over the holiday. It's fun to have one set up!
When I was 12, I spent the whole summer doing a 1000 piece puzzle while babysitting an infant. It took so much effort that I had to keep it and glue it together, unfortunately, I don't think it lasted on the wall for too long.
Post a Comment