Thursday, November 15, 2007

~ Thought for the day ~

Will I ever be able to take my 3 kids to the grocery store without wanting to leave one or all of them there?

After a stressful trip to the grocery store, I called my mother for some sympathy and she informed me that I was the worst of all her children to take to the grocery store. I guess I'm getting what I deserve. I told her that shopping at midnight and getting mugged might be more fun than taking my kids in the afternoon. Tough call.

6 comments:

Amie said...

so true...so true

felicia said...

i feel that way on many a trip-and i only have 2! can't even imagine 3! you're a trooper!:)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. At least your teaching them how to behave in a store. I went through it (4 of my own and some foster) and finally one day (YEARS later) a woman came up to me and commented how well behaved my children were.

Becky said...

Not a hard choice at all, Becky--getting mugged would be way easier! :) LOL

I have had all 4 with me at Wal-Mart of all places (ugh). And just last week I had all 4 with me at the grocery store and the oldest two got swats (yes-even in public) and then we just ended up leaving the store without any groceries. NOT fun! But I do think they learned their lesson that time around. Good luck! :)

AZ HS Spotlight said...

I always go on the way home from work by myself. It's so peaceful!

Check out my blog, I have pics up of the kids!

Amie said...

Thought for the day: will Becky ever update her blog? ;)