So, Bradley's been bugging me for 2 weeks to write the names on his Valentine's cards. I made the mistake of showing him that I had boghten them for him too early! To buy myself some time, I asked him to write the names of all the kids in the class on a piece of paper. We wanted to be sure we didn't forget anything. I could not believe that within 10 minutes he'd written 27 names on that piece of paper! The next day, his teacher sent home the list of students and when we compaired it to Bradley's list, he had remembered every single student! Amazing!
On Sunday, Scott and I substituted Jared's class in Primary. During Sharing Time, Sis. Washburn asked if anyone could recite the 8th Article of Faith. I was so proud when Bradley raised his hand and said, "We believe in God the Eternal Father and in his Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost." He didn't have the right Article of Faith, but I was still as proud as a Mother could be. Amazing!
I guess we need to get working on memorizing the 2nd thru the 13th now that we have the 1st down pat.

6 comments:
I just love your blog. You are a good mama.
wow! I'm totally impressed with the article of faith memorization... thanks for the motivation!
Isn't it fun to see them grow up and do so many awesome things?! Your boys are darling, Becky--thanks for sharing those stories :)
that's so cool! Happy V-day...hope to see you tomorrow!
I don't know if you'll remember me, but I'm Scott's cousin, Melynda (McBride). I came across your blog through some friends of mine. I was so excited to see your family. Your kids are beautiful! Tell Scott hi from me!
Cute family!! I saw your blog on Cori Rita's blog and I just had to see your baby and Jared and Bradley. You have such a beautiful family. And holy cow! You guys must love cookies! You have practically every cookie recipe under the sun! I think I might just bookmark your page so I'll have a reference when I get a sweet tooth...
Post a Comment