7 and a half months old. He's getting to where he needs to go by rolling and a little scooting. He has become a momma's boy and at times is only happy in her arms. He does love his older brothers and his Dad, especially when they are making him laugh. He hums himself to sleep and also talks (or coos) in his sleep.

We started Jack on rice cereal in mid-January. He has gotten better at eating solids over the past month and even opens his mouth when he sees the spoon coming. He's so cute!

Here's a picture of him at the park. I thought it was funny enough to share.

1 comment:
He is a CUTIE!! I love the park picture! I would do that with Audrey, but it's too cold outside right now. Besides, I don't think anything would roll very well through snow, and if it didn't roll, her feet would freeze!
Post a Comment