

We also had a friend party for him at the splash park near our house. Sadly, I forgot to take pictures, even though I had my camera in my purse.
He's 6 now. 6 seems so much older than 5. In 2 yrs he'll get baptized. He's halfway to mutual age. I don't know, it's like 6 seems so old. He's growing up so fast. I look at Jack who is 9 months and wish Bradley was that little again. He was such a better baby than Jack is! But that's not it. I just hope that I'm doing a good job. I hope that I'm teaching him to be a good person. I still, every time I drop him off at school, pause for a moment and feel sad. He's going out into the world, where I can't be there to make sure he makes right decisions. All I can do is continue to teach him and hope it sinks in. I love him so much! I just want him to know that only living the gospel brings true happiness. I hope he knows that.

For Spirit week at Bradley's school one day was crazy hair day. We gave him a mohawk and dyed his hair green!
3 comments:
Just got caught up on your blog this morning--LOVE all the adorable photos of your family and your boys!
And I just turned around and told Jeff how you answer everything with "Because I love you"....I am totally using that brilliant idea :)
hee hee, cute pics!
love the hair! we normally do briggs hair like that w/out the green of course. still lookin for the interesting singer you had mentioned. oh and I think I'll start useing the because I love u resonse too. thanx for the great idea.
Post a Comment