Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've been tagged!

This was actually kind of fun. I was greatful that I actually had cleaned my sink right before I checked my email and found out that I'd been tagged. And I'm not really one of those people who is terribly embarrased by a messy house. No big deal, right? It just means that I've been spending more time with my kids than cleaning! Here are the rules:

You are supposed to take pictures of the following things just as they are - no stopping to clean, straighten, or to wipe a child's nose: The kitchen sink, the fridge, the toilet, the closet, the laundry room, your favorite shoes, your favorite room, and your kiddies (or pets). No cheating!Here are my pics:
My kitchen sink:
My fridge:
My toilet, actually the boys' toilet, it's prettier:My closet: My laundrey room:
I don't have a favorite pair of shoes, but these are the newest. I love the white on my tanned feet! And I love that they were only $1 from Old Navy!My favorite room, my bedroom, of course!
My 3 boys! Our friend Luke came over to play for the day. We love when Luke comes over, he plays well with both Jared and Bradley so they both feel like they have a friend and no one is the 3rd wheel.
Jackie, sleeping away the afternoon.
Ok, so now I get to tag 12 friends. I'm tagging Amber, Alicia, Andrea, Heather, Karmen, Natalie, Jlynn, Janelle, Suzie, Tanya, Kenia and Monica! Go to it Girlies!!!

1 comment:

Amie said...

thanks for playing!