Friday, September 26, 2008

D-Back's game

So we realized why we put our house on the market last year. The reason not so that we could sell our house, but it was for us to make friends with the Whitmore family who were our realitors. They were nice enough to invite us to the D-Back's game last month.
Since I have connections with the D-Back's, you know I worked in the family room nannying for their kids for 3 years, I was able to get Randy Johnson and Brandon Webb to come meet my kids and pose for pictures. Wasn't that nice of them? Here's the pics. Both players didn't have much to say for some reason, but they were really great at posing for the pics, they held their pose and didn't move a muscle!!!


2 comments:

Mike y Kenia said...

yeah!!!

cute pics...

Anna Elledge said...

Hey Becky-this is Anna Elledge(Wolfley)-I got to your blog through someone elses. Your family is so cute. I'm glad you are doing so well!!!