Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gila Valley Temple

The McBride family, minus a few, met at the Gila Valley Temple yesterday to walk through the Open House. This was a wonderful, fantastic experience. Both Scott and I have family history in the Gila Valley. They've prayed for a Temple there for so long. Our daughter is burried in the Thatcher cemetary there in the Gila Valley, along with my grandparents. It touched my heart to know that there was a Temple so close to where her body is waiting to be resurrected. And it's because we have Temples on the Earth that our family will be together again someday. I know that even though we don't have Aubrey, Abigail and Mark with us here on this Earth, they are still part of our family and we will be reunited again. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ!

In this picture: 3 of Scott's sisters and their families, Scott's grandparents and parents, and us!


Scott, Becky and the boys


My Mom and I

My family and my Mom

Scott's parents

Scott's grandparents

Doesn't my sister-in-law look beautiful in this picture?


After visiting the Temple, we all went to the cemetary to visit Aubrey's grave and see her new headstone
I got to buy something pink for my little girl!


Aubrey is burried between my grandparents (my Dad's parents)This is their headstone, with Aubrey's in view. Just how I wanted it.

1 comment:

Amie said...

what a great trip...great pictures too. :)