Thursday, March 15, 2012

Family vacation - Day 2 - The Grand Canyon



Aww the Grand Canyon. I was really impressed. I don't know if the little boys appreciated the grandeur in this canyon, but I sure did. It was incredible! Brad loved it also, he kept saying, "Wow."

I did spend the day stressed about my kids falling off. I can't believe that people don't fall off! Those cliffs are terrifying and they don't have guardrails! One time Jack got really close to the edge while I was talking to Jared. When I realized how close he was, I freaked out and shouted, "Jack!" Or maybe I screamed it. My scream scared those around me, I saw a couple people put their hands to their hearts. I also scared Jack pretty good, he started crying, I almost started crying. It really freaked me out! So seriously, how do kids not fall off the Grand Canyon every day? That night I couldn't sleep because I kept envisioning Jack falling to his death.






1 comment:

Amie said...

Scary! I don't know if I would trust my boys!