Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Brothers for eternity

Bradley and Jared were definately meant to be brothers. They fight and play like they've known each other forever! The other morning I walk down the hall to discover this.
Bradley is reading a book to Jared! I didn't tell him to, he just did it on his own! So amazing! As a mother, I want for my children to love and to like each other. I was thinking about the scripture the other day and I'm sorry for not reciting it perfectly, "If ye have done it unto the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." I think as parents that's how we feel towards our children. I've been teaching Bradley that when he is mean to Jared, it also makes me sad. So these moments tough my heart.

1 comment:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

That is SO sweet. It's so nice that they get along like they've always been brothers.