


Saturday afternoon, Bradley was helping Scott spray the weeds in our yard. Because he's a kid, he thought it would be fun to stick his hand in the spray. Scott sent him in the house to wash his hands but we're pretty sure he didn't do a good enough job. That night, poor Bradley, was sick. He was throwing up and had diarrhea and could barely get off the couch. So Scott and I died the Easter eggs while Jared and Bradley watched. I don't have any pictures to share because it was pitiful. Gladly, Bradley woke up feeling great on Sunday morning. The Easter Bunny had come and hid our eggs and left the boys Easter baskets. Here's some pics:


I guess I didn't get a picture of Bradley's basket quick enough before he unloaded it!
Sunday night we went to my Mom's for dinner. We had a good time celebrating with them.
I love these holidays that are centered around Jesus Christ. It seems like the conversation in our home is directed more around the Savior during these holidays. I am so grateful for my Savior and the support and strength I get from him every day as I raise my 3 boys. I love the plan of Salvation and am so grateful to have the gospel to teach my boys about Jesus Christ and all that he did for them and for me. Because of Him, we all be forgiven of our sins and can live again as a forever family. A year ago on Easter weekend, Jared was sealed to our family for eternity. I have a testimony of Temples and the sealing power. Because of the Temple, I know that Jared will be with us after this life and so will my 2 little girls that who were so Christlike that they didn't need the trials of Earth life. I look forward to raising them in the millennium. I say that in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
1 comment:
So sorry Bradley was sick. That's sad. Our kids had a bit of a bug that weekend too, so they didn't get to go to church. But apparently they weren't sick enough not to hunt for eggs! Very cute Easter pictures. And I loved your testimony at the end. I agree. I also love the holidays centered around Christ.
Post a Comment