My baby boy is a year old! It's so amazing. There was a time when I wondered if I'd be able to have any more children. I'm appreciating motherhood more this time around. I had to work while Bradley was little and I feel like I missed out on a lot. Jack is my little buddy. I actually find myself missing him if he's been napping for too long. Crazy, I know! He's very sweet. When Scott or I get him up first thing in the morning, he always gives us a good morning hug. Jack loves to sing, dance, wrestle with his Dad and brothers, unload the dishwasher and eat! Man that kid can eat! He also loves to point his finger and yell. We love our Jackie and would never trade him for anything, not even a girl!




3 comments:
Happy birthday Jack! He's so adorable. I love the slide show.
Wow I can't belive how old he looks, I know we were pregnant together and he is just a little younger than Sadie, but he looks like a big boy. What a cutie :)
CUTE pics of Jack, how fun!
Post a Comment