The McBride family packed their belongings and said "Goodbye" to the heat of Phoenix and made the trip up the mountain to beautiful, long-sleeved shirt and sweatshirt weather! Oh, man it was so nice to be outside in the sun and not be baking! Bradley and Jared loved the weekend with their cousins! On the way home I told Scott I felt like I hadn't seen the older boys all weekend! Bradley shared a bed with his cousin Trevor who is his age and who knew sharing a bed could be so exciting! The kids hunted for worms all weekend and were
devastated when we told them we couldn't take them home. Poor Jack had a fever all weekend and didn't feel good most of the time. Thankfully, I remembered to pack the Motrin and his weekend wasn't totally horrible! Scott's family has a lot of history on Mt. Graham and I think we're all a little happier when we're on that mountain. Even Scott's Dad was a little "giddier" that weekend.
Nothin like some quality time with the extended family! Here is a pic of all the
grandkids:

Me and Jack. He's at a really fun age. He's getting better at walking and falling a lot! But he loves playing with his brothers and it is so fun to watch him try to keep up with them!



After each meal, the Dad's took the kids for a short hike. It's a lot easier to clean up when you don't have a 1 yr old begging at your feet!

This is Scott and Jack, John (Andrea's husband) and Katie, Randy and Linc. These 3 babies all turned 1 in the past 3 months!
Thank you Uncle Reuben and Aunt Sondra for letting us stay in your cabin for the weekend! We really enjoyed the warm beds and hot water!!
3 comments:
that picture of the dads with the babies is so cute! looks fun...camping is always so great!
These pictures make me homesick! It's great to see Mt Graham again. I'm glad you guys got to go up and enjoy the mountain!
I love that picture of all the dads and their babies on board! It's so cute! Looks like a fun trip.
Post a Comment