Our good friends, John and Kim Mundall, took us out on their book to Lake Pleasant last weekend. The only boat the boys had ever been on was my brother's fishing boat which they had a blast on! The didn't understand why we couldn't go fishing off the Mundall's boat, they even pouted a little bit. But I think they were pleasantly surprised to realize what they were in for. I first want to ask, who was the first person to think it was a good idea to be dragged from a boat? To me, it doesn't sound like the brightest idea, when you put it that way. But we sure did have a great time "being dragged from a boat!" The boys also loved when the Mundalls would park the boat for a few minutes and we all got out and swam. Everyone was impressed by Bradley's flip off the side of the boat. Even Jared wasn't afraid to jump! Here's some of the great pics we got!



Then it was Scott's and my turn. Boy were we in pain the next day!! We tried knee boarding. It's pretty tuff for someone who does it once every 3 years!! I did actually get up on my knees a few times for a few minutes. Scott was a lot better than I was, he was even doing 360's. Sorry, I do have some pics I could show you, but their not pretty.
When we asked Bradley on the way home what was his favorite part he said it was when John did the air chair. I think that's what it's called. We loved watching him! He's pretty amazing what he can do on this thing. Here's some pictures, I hope he doesn't mind.

1 comment:
wow, that looks fun!
Post a Comment