Friday, March 14, 2008

Camping with my boys

I did something this week that I never thought I'd do, I took my 3 boys camping by myself! Now, I wasn't completely by myself, my brother Danny took 2 of his boys that are the same ages as Bradley and Jared so I had some help. My brother has a fishing boat, so we took the boys to Lake Pleasant. We had so much fun! It was a lot of work, but totally worth it! I think I got 4 hours of non-consecutive sleep, But the boys had a great time and I did too! Here are some pics:


This next picture is Braldey and his cousin Cameron. Cameron is 11 days older than Bradley.

Thanks for all your help, Danny! I would not have done this without you!!

4 comments:

Amberly said...

becky, this was so fun to catch up on your posts! I completely admire you for taking the boys camping on your own, those are great memories they will have! also, your posts on the boys were so sweet!

Mike y Kenia said...

Becky, this looks so fun. I'm telling you I'd never go by myself with my 5 angels NOOOO!!
Your boys are big!!!

Kenise said...

You are brave!!! The pictures are darling--it makes me want to go camping!!!

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Wow! What an adventure. I don't think I could have done that. You're quite the mom, Becky!